Terms & Condition
Solasta Valenza Pvt Ltd or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plot no. 618/ 3-A-1, block - A-5, ground floor vishwash nagar, shahdara Delhi 110032. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Solasta Valenza Pvt Ltd prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Solasta Valenza Pvt Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Solasta Valenza Pvt Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 November 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Peaurega Natural hopes that you never have to cancel or return a product. At the same time, we would be there to help you whenever you do so due to certain circumstances. As a first step we are laying out our cancellation and return policy to take care of your hassles.
Order has not been shipped yet: Any order which has not been shipped can be cancelled partially or fully. The amount paid by you (if it is a prepaid order) would be refunded to you and should reflect in your account in 7-10 days.
Order was damaged when received: We take utmost care while packaging to ensure that the product reaches you the way you had seen it on our website. However, due to situations beyond our control, the items delivered might get damaged in transit. We would be more than happy to replace or cancel your order under such circumstance. We would request you to let us know of the damage the day you receive it. Incorrect items received: We are proud of the robustness of our fulfillment process and the right shipment would reach the right person at the right place.
In case you receive items that are different from the ones you ordered, we will ship the right items to you right away and collect the incorrect items from you at your convenience. Any other reasons for cancellation or return would be handled on a case to case basis.
Note: In Case, The Customer has received Defective / Damaged / Wrong Product; they need to send product photo to email@example.com
Refund is only possible if the product is delivered back & the shipment cost to be borne by the customer.
Mode of refund would be the same as the payment method.
We do not have an Exchange Policy. Customers can send the products back with in 15 days and claim a refund.
Please contact us to initiate return of any of the above queries.
Please note : Customer satisfaction is very important to us. However, due to hygiene concerns, we don't offer exchanges and refunds for used or opened products.
If you would like to exchange or return a product, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Billing and Payments
We accept debit card, credit card or netbanking payments. We accept the following bank or credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. For your convenience, we will save your bank or credit card information with our payment provider.
We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply. If your bank or credit card issuer reverses a charge to your credit card, we may bill your account directly and seek payment by another method including a mailed statement.
The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier. Replacement of products and credits to your account for shipped merchandise claimed as not received are subject to our investigation, which may include postal-service notification. We will adjust your account at our discretion.